You can register for benefits after you have been working for 30 days with a minimum of 30 hours a week, however, your benefits do not start until you have reached 60 days employment.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply?
- I recently applied but I have not heard back
- Where do I go to find my paystubs?
- How many days do I need to be employed before I can register for benefits?
- How do I enroll in the health benefits provided by DPS?
- I have questions about my timecard, who do I need to talk to?
- I need to request for a pay increase, submit a mileage form, or complete a referral form
- Where do I go to find the orientation video on how to submit your time?
- Where do I go to request time off?
- I’ve applied with DPS before but when I login into HR Center, everything is grayed out.